Tuesday 22 October 2013

Production diary #7

This week I have been clearly identifying everything I need to do in the half term so I can have good time management by giving myself enough time to do everything to the best standard. I have now moved on from researching ideas and now I am finally on to planning my music magazine. Already coming up with my name and ideas of masthead, I am now looking more in detail for my magazine. 
By creating my image ideas I have thought more into my photoshoot for my music magazine. I was really inspired by the images as they gave exactly the urban feel I want to my magazine. In the half term I am planning to fine a place in London that will link with my magazine. I plan to use somewhere in the streets of London that is very unique and will stand out in my magazine. Preferably somewhere with graffiti as this will have a lot of vibrant and bold colours which I want to appear throughout my music magazine. I would mainly do a photoshoot in the daylight so it is clear on the settings and will be clear to the reader the trendy fashion my model is wearing. However, I will experiment with night time shoots with good lighting as this will clearly identify more edgy and powerful pictures. 
Also for my photoshoots I believe props and costumes are a key concepts as they will make obvious to the reader what the magazine is a about. Using props such as microphones and very trendy clothing will be key for my music magazine as everything needs to be 'OnPoint'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment