Monday 21 October 2013

Image ideas

Using PowerPoint I decided to gather images from the internet and social networking sites to show clearly what I would want to be seen in my music magazine. Ideally I would like to recreate a majority of these images as I'm very inspired by them as they give an urban and current feel,which exactly what my music magazine is about. 
The first set of pictures of Miley Cyrus and Iggy Azalea highlight how I intend my front cover to be powerful and give a statement. Both wearing just simple bold colours however the statement chains,clothes and body language will grabs the readers attention. Emphasised in many of the pictures included, i would include a very urban setting in my photoshoots such as graffiti,brick walls all on the streets of London. This will clearly identity the genre of my music magazine and being aimed at young people. I also would want to include very stereotypical images associated with R&B such as aggression,violence, drugs etc but in a more fashionable. 
Even though rap music is mainly associated with males, in my magazine I'm going to use a lot of females in my photoshoots as this will make my magazine more unique by showing powerful and strong women throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment