Saturday 12 October 2013

Production Diary #5

Throughout this week's media lessons i have been going over my coursework making sure i am up to date with everything and improving pieces to get them to the highest quality.For example i improved my proposal feedback by not just listing my feedback from people but also analyzing it.As this would show clearly what i have learnt from the feedback and the ideas and improvements i have gained to make my magazine the best it could be.
Also this week i have done my mood board to show all my ideas for my magazine. Even though i have explained a lot of my ideas, this was done by simply just writing it down. By using Adobe Premiere Pro i was able to show visually exactly where i want my magazine to go. I decide to include a range of ideas starting from R&B and urban music magazines that have inspired me through their layout,colour schemes and content.Then I decide to include key artists who would be featured as they are trendy and popular so will grab the reader's attention.By also including.their albums out in 2013 gave me ideas of being able to feature them in my magazine by giving reviews by the public through social networking sites. A lot of my mood board included fashion as i believe it is one of the key parts of my magazine to portray a very trendy and urban feel. The clothing seen was both very typical urban clothing such as snapbacks,trainers,chains etc but also very trendy clothing that all young people would wear. 
All these ideas have made me think a lot about the clothing that is going to be used throughout my magazine and especially my front cover. As the front cover is the first thing that the readers will see, it is key that it clearly identify's what my music magazine is about. I plan to use a lot of my own clothing as i already like to wear a lot of trendy and urban clothes however i will style them key jewelry such as gold chains,hoops and shoes such as timberlands and air forces to exaggerate the stereotypical looks seen in R&B/Hip hop magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment