Sunday 22 September 2013

Production Diary #2


After this week, i finished my preliminary task for my school magazine. I mainly used my draft design as it had exactly everything i wanted and was easily created. It has help me gain a lot of knowledge on how to use Indesign and basic tools never used before. I made sure i included the basic concepts such as headline,colour schemes and main image that would all be used in a professional magazine. It was a great starter for creating a magazine as i am more confident and sure on what exactly i would want in my final product. I was clear on that i would want to improve the quality of the images and the layout. 
Also by doing tasks such as analyzing both cover pages and content pages i am clearly on what genre magazine i would like to go into. I firstly thought i would do a rock magazine due to having pictures already from going Reading Festival in the summer.The pictures include;







However even though these pictures are close up and do include very famous artist, i  think so far i would prefer to do a more urban,hip hop themed magazine as would be more in my interest to do a more vibrant magazine then just a very edgy and dark rock magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment