Sunday 22 September 2013

Content page Analysis





Through analysising all three content pages it has been made clear what concepts I would/wouldn't like to be featured in my magazines content page. Firstly, Vibe magazines content page is very simple but  clearly makes a statement to the readers. I would like to to incorporate the bold title 'contents' as due to being in all capital letter it is emphaised to the readers. However, I would want to include more than one key image in my magazines contents page to highlight to my readers the variation my magazine involves. Futhermore, NME and Q magazine hold very similar style contents pages due to both magazines including a lot of key information under clearly labelled headings placed all clearly in one column on the right or left side of the page. Additionally, the band index featured in NME magazine would likely be featured in my music magazine as I believe my target audience will appreciate this as the list of artists will attract them due to the likelihood of them being a fan of the many artists featured.
However, unlike any of the contents pages shown I would want to include more than one or two key images and highlight the variation in my magazine by including over five images.

No comments:

Post a Comment