Wednesday 25 September 2013

Feedback On Proposal

From doing my proposal for my music magazine, i thought it would be a good idea to get feedback from my target audience on my magazine to understand their opinions of it and also any suggests for improvement to make my magazine the best it could be.

Jennifer Aged 20 “ I think your magazine will be a success as it has a lot of things the readers would enjoy like the photoshoots and behind the scenes.I think you need to come up with your unique selling point so that your magazine can be recognizable and stand out from the rest


 
David  Aged 18 “ I like how the magazine sounds very visual with photos and has a trendy feel to it.Also competitions and use of social network will make it popular.I think you just have to make sure the pages are all to busy and messy with all your ideas and concepts. ”

 
Georgia Aged 16 “ The music magazine sounds exactly like what young people would like in a magazine.However i think you could make your magazine more expensive as you are including a lot in it. ”
  
 
 
Overall, i am very pleased with the feedback that I have received as it was very positive feedback giving me a lot of confidence that my magazine will be a success. I am glad I have received improvements from all the feedback so that I have many ideas now to adapt to achieve the best music magazine. I am surprised for being told to raise the price of my magazine as I believed it would be the most popular at a lower price however with a higher price of £2-£2.50 my magazine will be able to include all the concepts they have said they like such as competitions and photoshoots. I plan to figure out my layout and style so is isn't doesn't look very busy and messy as I do not want my magazine to look unprofessional. I plan to use very simple colours such as black and white on all the pages but include a lot of splashes of colours such as gold&red or blues&pinks.Using both this feedback and my survery feedback i will be able to create a magazine that will appeal to my target audience very well and easily become a success and popular.



No comments:

Post a Comment