Wednesday 25 September 2013

Production Diary #3

This week i decided to do some research to find out more about the people's opinions on music magazine and what exactly they would like in it.This would help me for my own music magazine as by knowing what people like, i can include this in my own magazine to make it as successful as possible. 
I decided to use survey monkey to create a survey. I included 10 questions that would get the best summary on what exactly needs to be included in a music magazine. Wanting to get as many people as possible to fill out my survey, i decided as social networking is so popular nowadays that it would be the best opportunity to use it to get my survey out there. I chose to use Twitter and Facebook to give a link to my friends and family 


As 24 people took part it will give me a wide range of views and made very clear on what people liked and didn't. The results helped me decide what i needed to involve in my magazine and gave me confidence that a lot of concepts mention in my proposal would be a success with my target audience




No comments:

Post a Comment