Sunday 15 September 2013

Macklemore&Ryan Lewis Concert



On Monday 9th September i went to the Macklemore &Ryan Lewis concert in Brixton academy. Before the concert i thought it would be a good idea to bring my digital camera as i knew i would be very close to the front of the stage therefore i could get some good close up pictures. I made it my aim to take pictures that could possibly be used for my music magazine for Media. I planned to take pictures of both Macklemore and the crowd itself so that i would have a variety of pictures to choose from. After taking a lot of pictures during the concert,here are some of the best pictures captured which could possibly be used throughout the magazine. I learnt that the pictures that worked the best were the close up clear shots of Macklemore as the others weren't as good quality due to the movement of the crowd and Macklemore himself.











No comments:

Post a Comment