Tuesday 10 September 2013

Preliminary task design ideas

Given the preliminary task, i decided to firstly gather some pictures. I went around the school and took some images to use for my magazine. I decided to focus mainly on the canteen and sixth form common room as it would easily relate to a story for my magazine. I made sure that all the images taken were for the right purpose of the magazine. After the pictures were taken, i downloaded them onto the computer to use for the magazine. 
Here are some examples of the pictures taken;




Secondly, i start thinking about a colour scheme. As the school logo is
dark  blue and yellow,  i thought to go with this i would use dark blue,yellow and white to keep within the school theme.


After this i decide to use  Microsoft Word to see possible designs,here is an example of an possible design.


No comments:

Post a Comment