Tuesday 17 December 2013

Production diary #13

After realising all my text for my magazine was completed, I thought the next best step would be to make sure all my images for my magazine were taken and chosen. Therefore, on Saturday I completed a yet another photoshoot of my model Georgia. I decided to use an outside location as this would show variation in my magazine and the urban settings would attract more of my target audience. After travelling around my town  and looking at spaces in central London, I realised that spaces that were filled with vibrant graffiti and somewhere with good natural lighting . Shoreditch in East London was the ideal place to do this photoshoot as it is known for its famous street art.Thinking more into the photoshoot, I decided to choose outfits for my model the night before that would highlight the urban and R&B feel . The outfits included both timberlands and nike air maxes as these are currently in fashion and are what my target audience. A tartan bodycon dress was chosen as it is very popular is this seasons fashion as both females and males wear tartan clothing. Also a run dmc top was worn as it fits within the old school R&B feel and also cheetah leggings were chosen as they are popular with my target audience. The pictures chosen were a range of close up and mid shots to clearly highlight both the fashion and model and also highlight the urban settings.
Overal the photoshoot was a success, as it produced a wide range of shots to chose from that would all clearly make a statement in my music magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment