Monday 2 December 2013

Progress 1


Process 1

After creating both my article of my featured artist and content text, I then began to simply replace the placeholder text with the right information. After this I then began to rearrange and adjust the text to fit around the images.Using the tools on Adobe Indesign, I was able to simply select my images and then use the wrap around text tool to do so.
After pasting all my text into my article, I thought it would work best if the start of the article would begin on the full bleed image on the double spread page. This would make the full bleed image more interesting and insightful as the reader is briefly told who this worldwide superstar is.
After pasting my article into my magazine, i then realised my article was not long enough to cover both double spread pages however I have overcome this by deciding to produce a box text which would featured my HardBarzHarvey album and review of the songs featured.








No comments:

Post a Comment