Monday 24 February 2014

Production diary #17

This week I have been focusing on improving my seven evaluation questions as I want to clearly demonstrate my progress into my magazines, the knowledge and skills I have now gained and the clear success of my music magazine OnPoint. After making a simple draft of my evaluations into word documents I decided to present my evaluations in more interesting way. This include using Prezi,Movie maker,Slideshare, PowToon and YouTube. PowToon was very new to me as was found by simply searching video creators into Google, it is a very easy programme to use and allow me to add animations,vary the time per slide and add music to the background. In both of my videos I decided to include R&B music in the background as this would link back to the genre of my music magazine and link back to artists used in my magazine such as Eminem and Rihanna.
Using movie maker I created a video displaying the type of audience who will be attracted to my magazine. Likewise to PowToon this was very easy in figuring out how to work all the tools needed. Instead of adding background music, I decided to do a voice over of me reading the slides to give my presentation a more personal touch. 
Today I will be recording a video of me answering question three. I decided to record a video as I believe I need more videos of myself especially ones of myself. I will be using movie maker to edit my video by inserting text and logos of the companies I am talking about. This will make my video more interesting and show my skills of editing videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment