Tuesday 4 February 2014

Feedback Questions for Peers



1. Do you believe the magazine clearly portrays the R&B/Hip Hop genre?
Yes
No

2. Are 15-25 year olds an appropriate age group to read OnPointMagazine?
Yes
No

3 .Do you believe the front cover would grab reader’s attention?
Yes
No

If No, please give a reason ……


4.What changes would you make to the content page?


5.What are you opinions on the layout of the magazine throughout?


6.Do you believe the magazine uses social networking effectively?
Yes
No

If No, please suggest how could I improve…..

7.What changes would most improve OnPoint Magazine?
 After presenting my magazine draft to the rest of my media class, I took this opportunity to get feedback on my magazine.These questions used similar questions to my audience survey however also more particular questions such as Do you believe the front cover would grab reader’s attention?& What changes would you make to the content page? as the front cover and the content page are the pages I believe I need the most improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment