Monday 3 March 2014

Production diary #18

Today I have come into school extra early to make sure everything was finished and to make slight changes to my magazine so it could be the best it could be. 
I have received final feedback from friends to gain their opinion on the final product. Even though the majority believed no further changes needed to be made to my magazine, I have recieved a few improvements with my front cover and content page to show even more variety and make my magazine appear more interesting to my readers. Such improvements included showing variation in fonts in my front cover, making the captions featured on my contents page more interesting to my readers and increasing the size of some pictures featured in my music magazine. 
After making several of these changes, I then exported my magazine by creating an PDF file. Once the PDF file was created, using Issu I was able to upload my magazine and present it as a realistic online magazine. 
Overall, I am very pleased with my final product as it demonstrates my genre clearly by including many stereotypical famous R&B artists and using props and costumes that identity with this genre. Additionally, I believe my music magazine will attract my target audience  successfully as all features included will get the readers involved in the magazine such as using social networking throughout my magazine. 
I am now very confident with all the skills and knowledge I have now gained by creating my music magazine and the research I have carried out by doing so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment