Thursday 7 November 2013

Production Diary #9

This Thursday I completed my photoshoot with my model Georgia. I was very curious on how my photos were going to turn out and if it would all go to plan. I had all the professional equipment such as a back drop, lighting and professional camera. This resulted in all my photos being of a high standard and quality.
I began with my casual outfit of just a jumper and leggings as I could get the hang of using the camera and lighting for the first time. I realise that long shots did not work as well and close up or high angle shots gave the best images.
 The second outfit of an american football styled top and chain worked best as they were vibrant in colour and would go well with the colour scheme of my magazine. I made my model try a variety of poses and position so i would have a lot of varied images to choose from. After looking back at the photos taken i realised the best position was a mid shot of Georgia bitting the gold chain. This worked best as it would clearly stand out and grab the readers attention therefore make a successsful front cover.
After the photoshoot, i went home and began looking through all the pictures taken.  I picked out the best images that i believe i could use throughout my magazine as these would attract my target audience as they make a statement and also involve very trendy fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment