Sunday 10 November 2013

Equipment

Hardware:





The interfit lights work by a trigger, as i pressed the button to capture a photo, the light flash on in sync. This was handy as it helped my photos to look well lit and professional. The Canon DSLR made the photoshoot much easier as it enabled me to take hundreds of photos at great quality that could simply be look back on. Also the white backgroup was used to remove any background from the photos taken and would make my photos look more professional by only focusing on the model and would be much easier to use throughout my magazine.

Software:

After uploading my photos from the memory card and putting them all together in a folder. I decided to create a contact sheet as this would be easier to both myself and others to view all my pictures taken. I create my contact sheet using Adobe Photoshop as this was very simple to do by simply choosing the folder with the photos taken and Photoshop would automatically create this.


No comments:

Post a Comment