Saturday 16 November 2013

Production diary #10



This week i have created the basic draft of my music magazine,OnPoint. I use Adobe InDesign to create this by placing placeholders for everything that is going to be featured in my magazine.By using a draft for my magazine it will allow me to simply replace it with the right information.
Later on in the week I began to place my chosen images into the magazine. I began with the front cover image as this is key in attracting the audience and making my magazine a success.I believe the image I chose makes a statement and is vibrant in colour. Using the tools in Adobe Design I cropped the image to fit the page. I then began to place my other chosen images of my model into the magazine, this included a full bleed image featured into the artists article and also a image featured on the contents page.
After the images were placed, I wrote a draft of my contents page text in Microsoft Word as I would be able to plan all the sections and headings that would be included. After the draft was finished and spell checked, I simply copied and pasted my text into my magazine.I then began to rearrange and adjust the text to fit around the images.






No comments:

Post a Comment