Tuesday 21 January 2014

Production Diary #15

This week I have created a audience feedback survey using Survey Monkey. This will allow me to get feedback from my target audience on the strengths and weaknesses of my magazine. I decided to create 10 questions of different styles as will produce both quantitative and qualitative data. So far I have recieved 16 responses, however as I believe feedback is key in knowing the improvements and strengths, my minimum target for my feedback is 18-20 responses. I will achieve this by sending out my survey onto social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter as this will reach my target audience of 15-25 years olds and also will reach a vast amount of people quickly.


While waiting for the responses, I have been checking through all of my posts to make sure everything is up to a high standard and up to date. Additionally, I have been made sure my grammar and spelling is of a high standard, especially in my music magazine. Therefore simply using Microsoft word, I have copy and pasted all the text used throughout my magazine to double check on any spelling erros. This will hopefully result in my magazine looking far more professional and therefore OnPoint magazine will have a greater chance of success.


No comments:

Post a Comment